Subject: RE: FLASH: UCON '99 Get Together?
From: Byer, Mark
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 14:00:07 +0100

May,
I will be attending UCON'99 and would very much welcome a get together.

I have three main reasons for attending:
1) Get up to speed with Flash - I've been doing HTML for almost four years
now (I produced some of the UCON'97 web site for Macromedia through the
agency I work for) I looked at Splash just enough to conclude it's cool but
not supported widely enough for our clients. It appears a type of critical
mass has been attained now.

2) Interactive interface design - Flash takes interactivity beyond the
overdone javascript rollover. In so doing it brings with it a whole new set
of rules I want to understand better.

3) Networking

This is my first year attending, so I'm basing my decision on the
descriptions of the sessions and reactions from those who have attended
before.

Thanks for bringing this up, hope to see you there!

-M-

Mark Byer
Sr. Communications Analyst
Carlson Marketing Group