Subject: Re: FLASH: Please test new site.
From: eriq
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:58:29 +0100

I would have to agree. This site was absolutely a MUST see and breathtaking
example of FLASH. Great work here.

Only complaint was the lengthy transitions and the (c)david gary studios
infront of every piece. As an art director who looks at sites and books
everyday, I hate waiting for pieces to show up. However, in this case, I
made an exception simply because of the extreme detail of it all. So much
work was put into this site, it just begs to be viewed. But on a usability
level, I would have to rate it a 5 out of 10. Quicker transitions would be
great.

All in all, definetely a stunning piece that ranks up there with my faves.

Great work David!

eriq