Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash backwards......
From: dking1
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:27:57 +0100

From: Darrell King

Speaking from a traditional design background, I would say that you are
bound to run into people who distrust new tecjnology. I don't like layers
becasue of the incosistancies of support, but that goes anywhere...

A good portfolio of your Flash work and good salesmanship, what else can
you ask...? You do your best...perhaps you can talk them into including a
small movie on the site somewhere. Once they see how smoothly it goes over
time, they'll be more confidant in the technology, and eventually come back
and pay you all over again to redesign the whole site!

You made the bottom-line point in your note, though: a client is a client,
and we do what they pay for.

Darrell