Subject: FLASH: New sites review
From: Simon Wheatley
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:27:28 +0100

Fantastic site for David Gary Studios DG. Brilliant.

I've been working on our own new site which is now live at
http://www.emergingchannels.com. Any and all suggestions accepted.
Particularly any ways to reduce the file size.

The way I have made the site is to have each of the sections in a movie clip
which are then commanded using Tell Target from the buttons. Should I be
using Load Movie (even with the problems with IE and the Mac)? How come the
file is so large when only 25% of it is taken up with bitmaps?

Look forward to your comments (I think) :)

Simon
______________________________

Simon Wheatley
Senior Web Designer

Marlborough Stirling
Allen Jones House, Jessop Avenue
Cheltenham GL50 3SH

* 01242 547185 (Direct Line)
* 0370 546126 (Mobile)
* 01242 547122(Fax)
* simon [dot] wheatleyatmarlborough-stirling [dot] com

http://www.marlborough-stirling.com/

Marlborough Stirling plc, Allen Jones House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH
Tel: 01242 547000 Fax: 01242 547100 http://www.marlborough-stirling.com

MARLBOROUGH STIRLING
The only company created specifically to provide a complete range of technology based business solutions to the financial services industry

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication and the information it contains is intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and may be protected in law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact us immediately.