Subject: RE: FLASH: Several Tweenings in one layer
From: Eirik Madland
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:19:18 +0100

John,

that explanation did it. I got it now.

Thanx very mucho!!!!

Eirik

-----Original Message-----
From: John Croteau
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
Sent: 30.04.99 15:06

Hi Eirik,

> Is it possible to have serveral tweening objects in the same layer.
> Ex. I want text to pop out (not 1 line of text, but maybe 200 after
> eachother) on the screen 1 by 1. Do I have to have 200 layers to do
this?
No, as long as they are one after another you can have a smany tweens as
you want in the same layer. However if at any point on the tiomeline you
have tweens that over lao each of those tweens needs to be on different
layers.

Each tween needs to be on a separate layer but only for the duration of
that tween.

Flash Bible (Fast track to good Flash) http://www.FlashBible.com/