Subject: FLASH: APOLOGY TO LINUX USERS OF THE WORLD AND THANKS SIMON WILLIAMS
From: John Norcic at Cicron Consulting Australia
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:16:30 +0100

I would firstly like to apologise if I upset anyone with a little dry humour
after a very very very long week. I will in future try not to be so
blatently obvious.

I would also like to thank Simon Williams, who wins first prize for jumping
in and defended the interests of millions of Linux users of
the world. I really dont know what impressed me the most - Simons debating
ability of being able to express his opinion in such a contradictory way, or
the speed at which his flame response (more pothetic than my first
statement) was able to be created.

PS Simon. Mum says Hi.

Kindest Regards,
John