Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: Flashkiller
From: daniel gray
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:54:03 +0100

Jason wrote:

> Hehe coverin yer butt Dan? Just kidding =0) Guess ya can't stop people from
> posting yer books on their site huh?

Uhhh, yeah! That's it. I was doing the CYA, set the record straight
thang. ;)

Brian wrote:

> If this site and all its links are supposed to be a true representation of
> LiveMotion and all its visual acclaim, then they've failed to ignite my
> enthusiasm. LiveMotion is not yet a "perfectly good product" judging from
> what I saw there. Don't count your chickens before they hatch, as they say,
> and I saw a few broken eggs.
> And who was I making fun of?
> Adobe opens themselves up to whatever comes their way by producing a product
> for use by the general public.

Keep in mind that the world is working with the beta preview release,
which is far from a finished product. Lots of folks (newbies!) have
lots to learn, both about the program and about the SWF format. For
better or for worse (depending on your POV), LiveMotion is going to
bring tons of folks into the Flash world.

Cheers,
Dan
http://geekbooks.com

flasher is generously supported by...