Subject: FLASH: Undeliverable: flasher-digest V1 #2905
From: System Administrator
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:29:15 +0100

Your message

To: mozhaionlinetatinbox [dot] ru
Subject: flasher-digest V1 #2905
Sent: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:12:09 +0400

mozhaionlinetatinbox [dot] ru on Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:18:20 +0400
The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=RU;a= ;p=MPEI
(TU);l=MAIL0004271318JWL243RZ
MSEXCH:IMS:MPEI (TU):MAIL:MAIL 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

flasher-digest Tuesday, April 25 2000 Volume 01 : Number 2905

Welcome to this issue of the flasher-digest mailing list, if you have any
problems or queries with the list please send them to: helpatchinwag [dot] com

To unsubscribe or alter your list settings use the flasher website
http://www.chinwag.com/flasher

flasher is generously supported by...
Get the last 100 messages from the flasher list NOW
http://www.chinwag.com/flasher/last100.shtml

the new Flasher list books section, check it out
at http://www.chinwag.com/flasher/books.shtml
send suggestions for inclusions to helpatchinwag [dot] com

In this issue:

Re: FLASH: Bookmarking flash (The JavaScript solution)
RE: FLASH: Load Movie Alignment Issue! HELP PLEASE
RE: FLASH: Bookmarking flash (The JavaScript solution)
RE: FLASH: Flash Full Screen
RE: FLASH: Flash Full Screen
FLASH: Flash: Pertaining to Sound
Re: FLASH: flash cartoons + Disney + Animation:Master
RE: FLASH: RE: 'PowerPuff Girls' rule!
FLASH: How can you grab the swf file ?
RE: FLASH: Flash Storyboarding Resources???
Re: FLASH: 3D model with hotspots over web
RE: FLASH: Cool Video Games
Re: FLASH: Bookmarking flash (The JavaScript solution)
Re: FLASH: Duplicate Movie Depths.
FLASH: URL-encoding swedisch Characters
FLASH: Flash & VRML..... Utopia???
FLASH: Flash Calendar app mkII
Re: FLASH: tracing problem
RE: FLASH: How can you grab the swf file ?
RE: FLASH: Bookmarking flash (The JavaScript solution)