Subject: FLASH: Scaling Back
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 02:30:34 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am going to need to scale back in my participation on the list (actually
I've already been doing so for the past week or so). I've taken a position
in-house (as opposed to at-home, which is how I used to work :-) )
creating Flash for computer based trainings. It's fun, exciting, and
promises to demand a lot of my time. One of my colleagues is Chris Jester,
whom you know from this list.

My intention is still to scan the list daily, but I'll probably be replying
to fewer posts, mainly those that seem to be unanswered for a day or two
and which I think I can answer well.

So although you'll see fewer of my posts, I'll still be around, just less
visible.

-Marc

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com).
My Flash Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>
(featured in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn)