Subject: Re: FLASH: Sunday-Aug 29, need help today if possible
From: mgseeley
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:52:51 +0100

Sienna,

I don't have much experience with Flash, but I looked at the Animated
Asterisk and here is what I saw. I edited the Movie Clip and the asterisk
placed in the second key frame is rotated by 180 degrees. This was
specified in the Transform Inspector palette. The tween is motion with
the rotate set to automatic.

Within the Animated Asterisk MC's Timeline I created a new layer and
copied all the frames of the animation. I then shortened the lenght
(number of frames) of this new layer and when played, this asterisk spins
much faster. Therefore, the more frames within the MC, the slower the
rotation.

Again, I am learning this my self, but that is what I found upon
examination. Hopefully some of this will be useful. Don't stay up too
late!

MGSeeley