Subject: Re: FLASH: Quickie
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:28:24 GMT

Solution 1
You can shape tween from one scan of a drawing to another but it will
take some setting up. First break up the beginning (Drawing A) and
ending (Drawing B) into smaller pieces and decide which piece in drawing
A will be changed into a particular piece in drawing B. Then put each
piece of Drawing A on a separate layer. At end of the morph in the
timeline place each piece (one only) of Drawing B that relates to the
piece in drawing A in the layer that holds its.
Now make a shape tween of each layer one at a time and use shape hints.
You will need them.

Solution 2
I have found shape tweening very difficult to control reliably. I have
also found that a shape tween costs a lot more in file size than doing a
real animated, frame by frame change. If you can animate frame by frame,
I would do it that way. Use onion skinning to see the changes as you
make them. You have more control and the file size is smaller.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too