Subject: RE: FLASH: Importing PNG Files
From: David Williamson
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:05:33 GMT

I take it you used the tracing tool in flash and didnt hand trace the
images, if so that is your reason right there, you woul probably have
found the original Bitmaps would have been smaller, you have essentially
created a REALLY
complex Vector from those PNG's it probably animates like a dog too huh.

If you want smooth animation try hand tracing, or simply mask the png
sequence in flash.

cheers dave
David Williamson
Spooky and the Bandit