Subject: Re: FLASH: Happy Xmas
From: Jason
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:23:39 GMT

Alan,

Thanks for your visit. There is only the first chapter on-line for the moment. The land of hats will be on-line at the start of February... and so on for the 12 chapters until December 1999. Have a listen to the song while you're waiting :-)

Jason

Alan Prather wrote:

RE: the wawa page, I read the land of shells, but couldn't figure out what to do after I read the text telling me to go to the land of hats? Was I at the end?

--
Around the world in 12 songs with Wawa and Kwala - http://www.wawakwala.com
Over the next 12 months Wawa and Kwala will take you on a trip around the world.

Le tour du monde de Wawa et Quoila en 12 chansons - http://www.wawaquoila.com
Ces 12 prochains mois, Wawa et Quoilà vous feront voyager avec humour et bonne humeur.
Chaque mois vous découvrirez un nouveau pays, une chanson et des jeux interactifs.