Subject: FLASH: NEW monrosa.com please feedback
From: Manuel Rueda-Romero
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 23:17:05 GMT

Hello everyone,

I have finished the first part of a site which I am building entirely in
flash. There is no sound at this time as I am doing some research in tools
to accomplish it, any advice will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.monrosa.com/detect.htm

Manuel

Other flash projects done:

http://www.neocode.com/press00.html