Subject: FLASH: If Frame Is Loaded
From: SOHH
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:04:55 GMT

For some reason, my IF FRAME IS LOADED is not acting right.

What I have done is designed a loading bar that goes from
0% to 25% to 50% to 75% to 100%.

As the frames are loaded, the bar should get bigger to kind of show how
much longer the user will have to wait. Just so you know, I have a total
of 590 frames in my Flash animation.

The most recent way I have this set up is:

Frame 2:
If Frame #148 is Loaded
Play

Frame 3:
If Frame #290 is Loaded
Play

The old way I had it wasn't working either which was

Frame 2:
If Frame #148 is Loaded
Goto and Play Frame 3

Frame 3:
If Frame #290 is Loaded
Goto and Play Frame 4

You can see an example of what I'm talking about here:
http://www.sohh.com/awards/med/

Don't go to testflash.swf. Just the other 3 files.

When you load them, just look at the lower left hand corner. It's fast.

If anyone knows how to properly set this up please contact me ASAP.

Steven Samuel
SOHH WeBMaSSa

SOHH