Subject: RE: FLASH: Aurora Flash Game
From: Brad Yarhouse
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:41:40 GMT

Hi S�vio,

Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you liked it.

<Just don't forget to set the MIME type for Flash in your server.>

but the MIME interestingly enough, is set correctly and I just checked
the page by the directions given on Macromedia's website:

1 In Netscape, enter the server URL for the Flash Player movie you want to
check

2 Choose View > Page Info (or Document Info) This opens a Document info
window with 2 frames.

3 In the top frame, click the "Embed: moviepath/moviename.swf" link that
displays your moviepath and moviename.

4 In the lower frame, read the File MIME type listing.
If the file MIME type is not application/x-shockwave-flash, the server is
not configured correctly.

If anyone else sees that the MIME apears to be incorrectly set please let
me know.

Thanks!
-Brad

R. Brad Yarhouse http://www.yarhouse.com/