Subject: FLASH: :NOT - RGB/cmy color experts?
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 18:48:16 GMT

Hiya Flashers,

Was wondering if anyone knew if there was a proggy out there, that reads RGB and
CMY gamma
levels that will convert into pigment mixing percentages. I'm color blind in some
hues of green and brown and would
like asstance in mixing my pigments/paints((opaque)gouache and acrylic). Any
programes out there designed for this?

Basically, Im looking for something that will read true RGB/CMY that will help me
match the same color from a scanned
photo with paint.

I know this isnt Flash related, but I have know idea how to even begin to search
for something of this nature.

Tanks,

-DG-