Subject: Re: FLASH: Please revisit...
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 01:39:55 GMT

I think this is working a lot better now. A lot less wait time. One
suggestion: here and there in the text you use a contrasting color (for
instance red) to emphasize text. My impulse is always to click on it,
expecting it to be hot. In many cases, it would make good sense to have it be
hot.

At 07:19 PM 12/24/98 -0500, you wrote:

> I don't know if any of you remember going to my site the other day...
>
> <http://www.musicianxpress.com/>http://www.musicianxpress.com/
>
> I have revamped the look and feel of the navigation and the use of the popup
> windows...I severely reduced the amount of popups i did use...
>
> if anyone would please comment on the new look and feel please do...
>
> Thanks again...
>
> Brett Roberts

Marc Hoffman