Subject: Re: MY IDEAS WAS CLONED!
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 23:42:57 GMT

Elizabeth Wagner wrote:

> Wow that's awfully rude.

I would go a bit further, if I may. Not only is the original
comment from Jo�o Caribe rather unfortunate but the reply from
Christian Griffith is very sad and quite contrary to his name. The
only thing I can find to justify all these very lamentable
affirmations is the fact that they were written in the heat of the
moment. So let's all calm down and get back to Flash please.
The way I see it the more it's discussed the better tool it will
become.