Subject: Re: tweened button actions
From: Roy Pardi
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:43:17 GMT

At 9:26 AM -0500 2/19/98, Colin Moock wrote:

>I'm jumping back into this after a while away, but in my experience
>actions do function at the frames inbetween the keyframes. I have a
>test movie with a button tweening back and forth along a path, and the
>button is completely active the whole way along the path, not just at
>the two ends. GetURL actions work fine at any point during the tween.
>
>I'd be happy to send the original .fla file over if you want to play
>with it yourself (need your email address tho'. don't want to upload it
>to the group...).

really- I'd like to see it (rpardiattiac [dot] net) - I've been trying top make
an animating button w/out success- ended up implementing with messaging
between flash + director (this is a projector based thing using the Flash
Asset). Works well but would still like the flexibility of doing it all in
flash

-flash 'button' cycling through some frames and/or tweened along a path

Roy Pardi