Subject: VBScript Error in MSIE 4 (Mac)
From: joachim.gola
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 21:12:45 GMT

Hi,

I'm using Aftershock code for integrating a Flash piece in a HTML page.

On Mac MSIE 4 (and probably other versions) the lines

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript>
<!--
on error resume next
FlashMode = (IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash")))
-->
</SCRIPT>

cause an error that reads "This page contains Active Scripting" scripts written in VBScript. (�) do you want to continue ?".

It looks like a bug: if it does not support, why does it read the <Script>-Tag??!

My question: is there a way to exclude the Mac browser from the execution of this code?

Thanks

jo!

Joachim Gola
cd-rom___cd-extra___web___audio___events