Subject: Re: auto-resizing of movies?
From: Nag Champa
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:27:16 GMT

Hey MarkC,

If you add width="100%" height="100%" in the embed tag then this
will resize the window according to the browser size. Isn't that a cool
thing about vector graphics:)

example: <embed src="myflash.swf" ... width="100%" height="100%">

Hope this helps.

Michael Prichard Phone: (407) 678-0945
chakraatao [dot] net