Subject: auto-resizing of movies?
From: markc
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:05:41 GMT

I was under the impression that Flash movies could be created which will
automatically resize as the browser window is enlarged. Yet I can't seem
to find a way in Flash to make this happen. Could someone enlighten me
if this is possible?

(My apologies in advance .... I've just started with Flash today ....
I've searched the documentation, and Flash Tech Resource ...to no
avail.)

Thanks in advance,

Mark

--
Mark Carter.
Consultant - Technology Solutions (Multimedia),