Subject: Re: Please help with a file size problem
From: Nag Champa
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 19:45:48 GMT

Hey..

Can you build your remote as a vector graphic instead of a BMP. You see
the BMP will take a large amount of space to store. If you make as many
as your graphics using vectors you will be able to bring the overall size
down. Also you may want to build the remote with flash and then target
the buttons to a frame and load the rest in HTML. This way your file size
won't be that bad. I would try to get away with as much HTML as I could.

Hope this helps.

Michael Prichard Phone: (407) 678-0945
chakraatao [dot] net