Subject: RE: FLASH: 3d vector art
From: L.Theodossiadis / FUTURE MEDIA
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:05:05 GMT

Not long ago I suggested using CorelDraw 8 for creating 3D text
effects. This program exports pseudo3d images in AI, perferctly compatible
with Flash and it is really very easy to use.
Has anybody other used it? I would like to hear some comments.

Lefteris Theodossiadis
lefterisatfuturemedia [dot] gr
icq: 12302746

F U T U R E M E D I A [internet, multimedia, kiosks, cds]
Annis Marias 83, Rhodes 85100 GREECE
tel: +30 241 77982 / fax: +30 241 77031
http://www.futuremedia.gr