Subject: Re: FLASH: 3d vector art
From: FP
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 05:51:44 GMT

I�ve used Corel 8 for 3d, but I just can�t make the lighting work. All
the
figures I create end up having black back side, and the lighting options
as
"add focus" or "add light" are never available. I�ve written to Corel
about it
a no one knows what happens. If you know about it I would appreciate
some
feedback. Otherwise I find Cored a very good tool for making simple 3d
objects.