Subject: FLASH: Director to Flash
From: Rick Koch
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:28:39 GMT

Hi All!

New to the list - first question.

I am fairly experience with Director and just wanting/needing to get
into Flash. Don't even have the program yet. I am wondering if Flash
allows for creating the project in Director and importing that into
Flash as a finished piece. Is that possible? Is there any merit in
that? What exactly is the relationship between the two?

Thanks for any help you can offer this newbie to Flash..

Rick K.