Subject: FLASH: Fwd: NWR: (tech) flash WOW
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 06:56:15 GMT

Hi, everybody...

I am really new to this list, so would guess that you all have seen this
site, but wanted to let you know what kind of impression Flash is making
on the other people in Web development, anyway. If, by chance you
HAVEN'T seen this site....I will reiterate the "f'ing WOW" comment! LOL

Cheri

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 17:03 (this is the Seattle WebGrrls list)

wow f***in' WOW this is the most moving use of flash I have ever seen.

http://www.first9months.com/