Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash 3 corupt FLA 2!
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 22:01:34 GMT

Hi David,
I have Flash running on a system very similar to yours, except I am
running Win 95 OSR2. I haven't had a Flash crash in almost a year and I
have only had one corrupt file. I must have thousands of Flash movies
and I run Flash every day for long stretches.
At the time I had the corrupt file, I was crashing. In the end, I
discovered that I had a bad sector on the zip cartridge I was using for
that project's files and that was what corrupted the file. I saved what
I could off that cartridge and lost the corrupt file.
So just on the off chance that that is the problem, I would try
checking the drive where you saved your corrupt file for problems.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too