Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash support 2 monitors.
From: nathan king
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 00:48:39 GMT

Hey guys, new to the list so let me just say hey

hey

OK as for the two monitor thing, it is not dependant upon the programs
that you are using, just the video cards. To my understanding you have to
have two of the same video cards installed and they both have to support
multiple monitors. I have a friend who works with two (used CAD a lot) and
it is NICE to be able to see your work on one and all of your menu's on the
other, a lot less cluttered, and a lot easier to work with. He just looses
his mouse cursor a lot, which can be annoying...
hope that all helps,
-nathan

nathan king
http://pages.preferred.com/~rhythm9/