Subject: FLASH: DHTMl vs. Flash
From: Rod Graves
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:35:16 GMT

Hello everyone,

I entered a contest to design a multimedia online presentation
for your school, and decided that DHTML CSS and layers were the
way to go. In hindsight however, I wonder if maybe flash would have
been better. Any pros and cons of each method as well as critiques
of the site would be most appreciated.

The url: www.ping.bc.ca/~phoenix/BCSSA
It will only work in IE4 or 5, and will not let you in otherwise. Netscape
didn't support the features I needed.

Thanks,

-Rod Graves
www.ping.bc.ca/~phoenix