Subject: Re: FLASH: an email flame from hell
From: Sienna Design
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:40:07 GMT

Daniel,

These messages don't get posted to the list right away. It takes over an
hour to see responses. Sorry if our responses got delayed in the transfer.

I didn't insult the whole list.. only the ones who's feet fit the shoes. :)

Please read the response from David Mendels ( who appreciates honest
people) and the one to Cheri (where I told her I attacked to harshly) and
nope.. I'm not a busy body saving the world from Flash 3 piraters. Just my
little part of the globe here in my state. The statement I said about
suing the world.. give me a break. I never said that.

Sorry if you misunderstood my point. "Taking" things that don't belong to
you is wrong. If it were right, do you think Macromedia and other
companies would spend thousands and thousands of dollars going after the
people who take things that don't belong to them? I don't think so, which
leads me to believe I did make a valuable contribution to the list. My
tone of typing may have been to harsh but the point I made was a valid one.

First of all, I'm not a grandmother. Second, I do have a grip, it's called
honesty, 3rd; I have a lot to contribute to the list. And 4th, if you're
offended by my comments delete my message and don't read them when I send a
response. Simple huh?

Oh by the way, better to receive a email flame from hell than a knock on
your door from the FBI. Innocent people get procecuted all the time and
saying " I didn't know it was illegal " gets them no where in court.

Ok, I'm done with this subject now. Sorry if my point was taken wrong but
I am not sorry for my opinions. This wasn't meant to start a war.