Subject: FLASH: Illustrator vs. Freehand...
From: Tom Simpson
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:48:56 GMT

I've been considering picking using Illustrator or Freehand to help out
with Flash work, and I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts are. I've got
a copy of Illustrator 7 at home, should I invest in Freehand? What can
Freehand do with Flash that I can't do with Illustrator, what do you wish
it could do, that sort of thing.

Thanks!

Tom