Subject: Re: FLASH: tedious tweening
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:03:02 GMT

At 12:07 PM 2/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I was going to post to the wishlist is a tool which let
>you copy and paste tweens similar to the way you can copy and paste ink and
>fill properties.

Hi Pete.

Not sure this is exactly what you want, but if you copy the layer with the
tween (copy all frames to a new layer), then go into the instance
properties for the symbol and substitute another symbol, this might give
you what you want. Don't know if you'd have to alter the final keyframe,
perhaps by adding a keyframe just before it, so as to be tweening the same
instance 9does this make sense?). Of course, the symbols would have the
same stage placement, so you might have to do an Edit Multiple Frames and
drag the entire tween of objects to a new location. Come to think of it,
your wish would be very handy. But this might be an easier work-around
than you're currently using. HTH.

Marc

Marc Hoffman