Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Please check my site
From: John Croteau
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 04:16:46 GMT

Hi Gazza,

> I did checked Fortune City where I a "free" account and they list
> "MIME Types supported by FortuneCity...
> application/x-shockwave-flash swf"
> which I assume means that the MIME has been set by them.
> >http://www.FlashCentral.com/Tech/Server/index.htm.
It is correct that the MIME is set at Fortune City.
And thank you for your consideration.
Note, it is easy to check the MIME yourself but you can't do it by just
viewing the site because you may get Flash properly even though others
won't (because the MIME not being set correctly doesn'taffect
everybody). You need to do one of the 2 specific MIME tests.

> http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/apple/151/fcupload/1ivc/index.htm
> I also uploaded some work in progress at:
> http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/apple/151/fcupload/flash/flash.htm
> But this need a version 4 browser Shockwave and sound on your PC
> for best results.
Lots of interesting stuff for someone so new at Flash.
And very well integrated with the HTML.
It seems you are using different methods of control on your various
animations.