Subject: Re: FLASH: Frame rate
From: Fernando Pieschac�n
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 07:28:13 GMT

OK, but what I dont understand is why this happens:

1. (No problem with this part) I have a movie originaly set at 12fps that runs an
9fps; I guess this means that this movie is too "heavy" for this processor. I
suppose that the correct thing to do is set it to 9fps and (after watching its
performance) eliminate some frames.

2. (This is the problem) I set the very same movie to 9fps and it know runs at 6fps
�why?.

My point is that the movie always seems to run slower than the settings frame rate.