Subject: FLASH: 256 colors and speed
From: Fernando Pieschac�n
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:06:13 GMT

Thankyou for the answers about frame rate, although I think there is still
something missing. If you set the "speed limit" to 12fps and a movie runs at
9fps, then setting it at 9fps shoult not make it run at 6fps.

However, here is annother strange thing about frame rate. If I change the monitor
settings of a computer to 256 colors and then play a movie (that played OK at 16
or 32 bits color) it plays A LOT slower. �why?.

OK this doesnt happen always... it happens only when the movie has an object
moving over a bitmap background or over a gradient... �anyone can explain why?