Subject: Director question
From: illOgic
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:23:21 -0000

I know I know....flash list...i got it...sorry.
:)

Is there a way in director to "stream" sound like in flash. i mean stream as
in play the movie sound from any point instead of just the beginning. i have
a start, stop function in a director movie, but when i stop it ...and play
it again, it starts the sound files over....no matter where you are in the
animation. this is difficult since the voice files are over 30 seperate
files and the music files are not but five. i could cut them up and sync the
sound ....(shudder) ewwwww. i dont want to think about that.....any help?

i l l O g i c