Subject: Re: [flasher] Director question
From: Quixad�
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:48:37 -0000

well, i'm not sure about it, but you may convert the wav files to swa
files, and then use pause command instead of stop command. when you play
the sound again, it should start from the point itr was paused. another
option is to convert the wav files to avi audio only, monitor the movietime
property and, when the sound is "stopd" you assign the movietime to a
global; after that, when the sound is resumed, set the movietime to the
global and play from there.

At 11:18 14/04/01 -0400, illOgic wrote:
>I know I know....flash list...i got it...sorry.
>:)
>
>Is there a way in director to "stream" sound like in flash. i mean stream as
>in play the movie sound from any point instead of just the beginning. i have
>a start, stop function in a director movie, but when i stop it ...and play
>it again, it starts the sound files over....no matter where you are in the
>animation. this is difficult since the voice files are over 30 seperate
>files and the music files are not but five. i could cut them up and sync the
>sound ....(shudder) ewwwww. i dont want to think about that.....any help?
>
>i l l O g i c

[]'s
Quixad�