Subject: working with lists
From: Scott
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:23:37 -0000

I would like to manipulate items on two lists. I would like to be able to select one or more items in a source list, and then click a button to copy those items to the destination list. I would also like to select one or more items on one of the lists, and then click another button to delete those items.

I am able to accomplish this with a Javascript function that controls the behavior of an HTML form's select boxes. Does anyone know of an fla or a tutorial where I could learn how to do this in Flash?

Thanks
Scott