Subject: Re: [flasher] RE: Interactive bus time-table
From: Thorvald Neumann
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:11:02 -0000

Hejsan!

Friday, February 16, 2001, 10:30:55 AM, Jason Cartwright wrote:
> Yes! A lot more complicated! I don't think I have seen anything like that
> done in flash before... Good luck! Be sure to show us the completed site :)

Aha, this does make me somewhat nervous about this project... At the
moment, I am trying to outline the functionality for the a simple
prototype.

I know how it should look like and what the outcome is, but not how to
achieve this. I guess I have do think very deeply on this...

Best wishes,

Thorvald Neumann
Multimedia Developer
--