Subject: Craziness of flash 5
From: IzzEddeen Al Karajeh
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:01:04 -0000

I'm converting newly to flash 5 from flash 4 and I was surprized and became
angy deeling with frames.

When I make tweening and want to select a frame in the middle at which to
insert a key fram it will choos the whole frames in the tweening period even
if there are more than tweening region.

I can select only the first or the last frame in particular but not a fram
in between..

I wish to find an easier way to deal with frames, and wish it is only
because I'm new to flash 5.

Please can any one advice?

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com