Subject: HELP~~!!! ~~ Any Flash 5'ers out there~~!!!
From: Brett Marlin AIGA
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 04:02:03 -0000

Hey Flasher's

I am building an application that computes compound interest using a number
of dynamic variables. I am returning a number of string values and need to
parse them from right to left to insert commas in the appropriate places.
For instance, If my returned string is $123456789.00. I need Flash to parse
the string to read $123,456,789.00

The only way I can see around it is to split the string using the
numberSplit function every three numbers, then concatenate the split string
using add "," (string) add "," (string) ...and so forth. Any one have any
ideas as to an easier way of doing this?

Brett Marlin AIGA
Art Director
Weberize
615.301.8398