Subject: Get URL with Flash in Parent Window
From: James Kozick
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 04:28:58 -0000

The suggested article referenced below is great. But, my original question was
regarding the possibility of opening an URL in the parent window from the Flash
movie. I don't believe the article below discusses that.

As I mentioned below, I would like to include a Get Url command in the Flash movie
that would open the URL in the original parent window. Is that possible or is it best
as it is implied below to include javascript to enable this action in the html rather
than in the Flash movie and simply embed the Flash movie in the html page?

James Kozick
Pacific MicroMedia
Olympia, WA