Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: flash+IE5+mac (Attn: MM)
From: John Dowdell
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 20:53:25 -0000

If this is "Can some browsers display SWFs (or multiple SWFs) in inaccurate
positions?" then yes, I've seen this in certain old Netscapes when the page
is set to scroll, for instance. (Made FlashKit unbearable with all those
SWF sigs.)

When I've seen browsers display such content in the wrong position it held
across various plugins.

> I can't seem to associate a URL to a text block.

For this part I wasn't sure I could pull out the right question from the
description... made me wonder whether the entire text field was intended to
be a button, or whether there was instead some type of scheme to read in
HREFs on the fly, or something else.

I know that various browsers *can* have issues when locating a local file,
but I don't know of how one would change the contents of such a file once
found, if that's the core of the post, sorry.

jd