Subject: Scripting probleM
From: Intensepix
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:28:18 -0000

Hi all ,
Here is my problem:
I have this large movie wich I am loading externally, I have this the first
frame where I want it to act as a preloader and once the 160 frames of my
movie are loaded, I want it to show in the main movie but until then I want
only the MC which I am using as a preloader to play and the movie not to show
whatsoever until it's completely loaded.
Here is the script I am using but the movie show before it's fully loaded,
Please help, I would be very grateful since my deadline is coming up...

Set Variable: "P" = Int ((160 * _framesloaded) / _totalframes)
Trace (P)
If (P=160)
Go to and Stop (beach, 2)
Else If (P<160)