Subject: Re: [flasher] Check site: The CarCreator
From: Erik Parris
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:06:10 -0000

I don't get it! I thought games were supposed to be fun. I first spent my
time trying to figure out what the hell to do.

After clicking everything on the screen and then clicking things in
different orders i was finally able to "create a car".

Maybe you need to add instructions and something that tells me what in the
world the thing does.

The fact that i have to scroll up and down to see the whole stage is very
annoying.

When i printed all i got was the stage without any of the customized car on
it. What a waste of my ink cartridge.

I wonder if you have even tested this thing?

Unless your doing this for free i think you will have a very dissapointed
client.

I would not call this thing a game. I don't think it is, unless i am
missing something. Maybe your target audience is 5-8 year old boys? It
might be a game if i could race the car after creating it.

I don't mean to be cynical but you asked for feedback and i am giving it to
you.

Erik Parris