Subject: Recognising Flash Player plug-in requirement
From: Rebecca Handley
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:51:30 -0000

I am just getting my head around Flash and need to imbed a movie into a web
site.
Can anyone recommend a site that would help me work out the code to
auto-detect that a browser needs to install the Flash plug-in...?

I know this is a very basic question and appreciate the help

Rebecca Handley

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the
sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your
system.
The unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this
email is strictly forbidden. If you need assistance please contact the
help desk on (+44)(0)870 8704820