Subject: Re: sitecheck http://www.krysanthemum.com
From: Kumi Chamberlin
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:48:26 -0000

hi Andy,

thanks for your response, i think the problem you had the first time had
happened to a couple of people i talked to, one on pc, the other one on mac.
could you tell me what platform/browser you used? i'm trying to figure out
why it happens sometimes. how did you "sorted out" your player?

one of the people who had the problem on his pc sent me the screen shot, and
all the loaded movies (on levels, not target) were shifted to the upper left
hand corner as if they were loaded into a target with the center point at
the upper left hand corner. i used to have some javascript in my first html
page, and i thought that was causing this weirdness, so i took it out while
a go. but i guess that wasn't it... very weird...

kumi