Subject: RE:Director vrs Flash
From: illOgic
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:32:45 -0000

deep,

damn dude.
ok you have a point. like I said "I could be wrong".
:)
but I do understand about the importing movies and the xtras. I guess you
have a tendency to overlook things that you are not using or have not used.
One thing for sure, im not thinking that director and flash are
similar....not at all. the one thing I was wrong about was assuming that
director was a standalone program...same aspect as flash.

just didn't expect it to be a docking station for other programs. plus im
coming near the end of my project before deadline....so im less irritated.
:P

i l l O g i c